I am interested in articles and news releases pertaining to new research findings, preferably tied to peer-review, or descriptions of new or groundbreaking research projects, book reviews, and announcements of scientific conferences/meetings pertaining to Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) or Mind-Body Medicine (MBM).
The Alternative Medicine Blog does not charge for posting announcements from universities, individual practitioners or nonprofit organizations.
If your announcement pertains to research, book reviews and conference (scientific) announcements in the categories below, I am interested in sharing it with my readers…
Effects of CAM or MBM on Cancer Physiology:
- Biochemistry/signaling/gene expression of Mind-Body Communications in cancer, (especially cytokine research)
- Biochemistry/signaling/gene expression of psychosocial stressors in cancer (especially cytokine research)
Quantitative, Qualitative and Mixed Methods Research Pertaining To:
- Ayurveda and Cancer
- Homeopathy and Cancer
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Cancer
- Shamans/Medicine Men and Cancer
- Acupuncture and Cancer
- Biofeedback/Psychophysiology and Cancer
- Deep Breathing and Relaxation Therapies and Cancer
- Guided Imagery and Cancer
- Healing Touch/Reiki and Cancer
- Clinical Hypnotherapy and Cancer
- Meditation and Cancer
- Qi Gong/Tai Chi and Cancer
- Spirituality and Cancer
- Transpersonal Psychology and Cancer
- Yoga and Cancer
- Aromatherapy and Cancer
- Essential Oils and Cancer
- Herbs and Dietary Supplements and Cancer
- Nutrition and Cancer
- Probiotics and Cancer
The Alternative Medicine Blog’s caters to a wide audience such as students (high school to graduate level), researchers, cancer patients and caretakers/loved ones of cancer patients and the general public; therefore I try to select stories that would have the widest possible appeal to such a diverse readership.
If you would like to submit your news worthy item for posting on The Alternative Medicine Blog, please email me at:
Please do not hesitate to add the above email address to your organization’s news listserv or other email distribution list.
Please note that I cannot guarantee posting of everything I get. I am trying to select only those releases that I think might have the widest appeal to the readers of The Alternative Medicine Blog.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to receiving your news and research releases!